Trusted Trade

The most successful trades are built on trust

Let’s admit it: buying or selling a vehicle is hard, especially online. Whether you’re a buyer or a seller, you always face difficulties. For example: does the advertised vehicle match reality or will I receive my payment in time? All of these obstacles make it hard to have trust, which is, in our opinion, the most important aspect while trading vehicles.

The release of BAS World makes these uncertainties belong to the past. Because of our 30+ years of experience, we exactly know what buyers and sellers of vehicles need to achieve the ultimate level of trust. We’ve digitalized this process in a solution called Trusted Trade.

How does our Trusted Trade Platform work?


I'm a buyer.

1. Choose your next vehicle from Europe’s biggest and checked stock

We offer Europe's biggest and most varied stock and many smart search options so you don't miss out on matching results.

2. Configure your order

Configure your order on any device, just the way you want it. We'll keep the buying process clear for you at any time.

3. Secured payment and guaranteed delivery with Safe Deal

Once you’re ready to buy, we are too. Your payment will be transferred to an escrow account and will only be released to the seller once your vehicle is delivered.

4. Get it delivered anywhere you want

Get your next vehicle delivered easily and quickly with the use of our Logistics & Documents Service. You choose your point of delivery, we do the rest.

I'm a seller.

1. Easily register your vehicle(s) using our check-in form

Ready to sell your vehicle? In only a couple of minutes, you’ve completed the form and registered your vehicles.

Register your vehicle(s)

2. We Buy or We Sell, the choice is up to you

After you registered your vehicle, we’ll contact you within 24 hours. We give you two options to choose from. You can either sell it directly to us - We Buy or let us sell the vehicle for you - We Sell.

Whichever option you choose, you always benefit from our expertise.

3. Guaranteed payment at the right moment

Regardless of your choice, you get paid at the right moment. When you choose We Buy, you’ll receive your money within 48 hours after the deal is confirmed. When you choose We Sell, you can receive up to 70% of the expected sales price upfront and the rest payment of 30% once the vehicle has been sold and delivered by BAS. All secured with Safe Deal.

4. We take care of the delivery

Selling your vehicle is one thing but getting it shipped worldwide to the new owner is another. Arranging it yourself can be hard. Due to our many years of experience, we know what it takes to get your vehicle delivered to any place in the world.

No matter the question, we’ve got your answer.

Having a question or need help with buying or selling a vehicle? No worries, our team of experts is there to help. As we speak 13 languages, there’s always someone available that speaks your language.

Contact us

Wait, there's more...

Find the vehicle of your choice easily and quickly

Using Advanced Search allows you to filter through our extensive catalogue of vehicles. Select what’s important to you and we’ll show you the vehicles that meet your needs. Use Saved Search to be the first to know when a new vehicle is added to your search query.

Never lose track of your favourite vehicle

With our Mark as Favourite button, you can easily save the vehicles of your choice and park them as your favourite. Doing so makes sure you’ll receive updates on any changes, such as price drops.

More than 30 years of experience

Due to our extensive experience in the industry, we know exactly what it takes to buy or sell a vehicle worldwide. Because of our Trusted Trade platform, you’re now able to take advantage of this knowledge.

Open up to trading internationally

Our chat tool automatically translates your messages. No matter the language. This makes trading internationally even faster and easier.

Stay in control

Keeping a clear overview is a simple as it gets. With only one dashboard for all needed information, you finally have time to focus on your core business.